Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ab's B-day

Ab's turned 6. We had a little party at home. What she really wanted was chocolate cake and so that's what she got. It was a 2 layer chocolate with ganache and whipped cream. Very Yummy. We gave her some HSM3 dolls for her birthday. Most of the presents that she got were art supplies, which is wonderful because she loves to draw and be creative.
I took treats to her school also. It was another girls birthday that same day, so the class got an extra shot of sugar.For the party we borrowed a jump house from a friend. We jumped and had bubbles and side walk chalk and the sand box. Everybody had a great time. Even with all the fun things to do I still found that girls in the room playing Polly Pockets.

1 comment:

Chels said...

I don't have your email. Mine is chelseaeyre@yahoo.com