Abbie and Emma are enjoying having their mornings to play together. They have just a few hours before we take Abbie to school at 10:30. They are very different people. Abbie is reserved and (mostly) quiet. She spends hours making projects and drawing. While she loved clothes and getting her hair fixed, she absolutely hates make-up, finger nail polish and jewelry. Emma is a friend to everyone. She is not reserved, and will hug and kiss anyone she sees. She loves to play with baby dolls and play pretend. She gets upset if I call anyone else sweetie pie (because that's her name!!!) She absolutely adores make-up, finger nail polish and jewelry. Hopefully they will love each other for their differences and always play as well as they are this morning :)





Emma always climbs up on the counter when I am putting on my make-up. She
acquired (i.e. stole) two
lip glosses from me already. On the first day of school Emma brought her lunch so she could eat with Abbie, I open it up to find the usual lunch food, and two lip glosses (this girl has her priorities!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment