A few questions got answered this weekend. Yes, we were able to go to the TUC (Tour of the Unknown Coast) this weekend. Emma didn't throw up until we were about 30 minutes from arriving home. In fact, Abbie and Emma did at the same time. Synchronized barfing, it was great!! But that's a different story. No, we did not get into the St. George Marathon. So now we have to try to find another one. Maybe the Top of Utah in Sept. in Logan. Or we could do one on Sunday around here. And my friend won't know her moving fate for a few more weeks and so... more waiting...
5 comments:
I like the new blog, it looks good!
Thanks, I'm not very good at this but I will try.
I'm so glad you put the pictures back on your blog instead of cleaning your house. Priorities are what life is all about, my friend.
The pics of your family from the weekend are awesome! Now you need to get a picture of your wonderfully painted house on here.
Oh--and how nice of you to add Rob's blog as a link. That warms the cockles of my heart.
What can I say...I have my priorities straight and I'm a good friend!!
Post a Comment